Thursday, February 19, 2009

HI HO! HI HO! It's Off to Work I Go.....

Well, it's back to the grind! Can you feel my enthusiasm? Nah, it's not really that bad.
I am sure that you have already figured it out, but I am going back to work. Just part time though. I have taken a job at Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center here in Meridian working on the OB unit. As much as I have enjoyed the flexibility of being home, I think we will all benefit from this. Alyson enjoys being home but she gets so bored. She will be starting in a Pre-K program next week and she is so excited about it. We visited the school this week and we were very impressed. Natalie's schedule won't change much. Instead of me picking her up, she will go home with a neighbor. Once my orientation is over, I hope to work my schedule so that I am only working a couple of partial shifts in the evenings and one weekend a month so I can still do things with the girls and we can still have plenty of family time. Maybe wishful thinking, but my supervisor at the hospital seems to think we can work it out. I still hope to do my monogramming and hopefully continue to build that business.
I can't promise you that I will keep the blog current in the next few weeks since I will be working full time during orientation but I will update you when I have a chance.

1 comment:

The Patricks said...

Hooray for the job!!! Sad about the blogging....:(...Maybe you can work something in for us obsessed ones out here!!! Really...we are very happy for you!!!