Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas through a child's eye is so refreshing and does so much to remind us of the real meaning of Christmas.
I was upstairs working today when I heard Alyson singing downstairs. This is not an unusual thing but I thought I would take a peak anyway. She had her Little People's nativity set out and had arranged it (if you look closely, she has everything/everyone surrounding baby Jesus) and was sitting over it singing "Away in a Manger". I was attempting to video it but she caught me and got her feathers ruffled. So much for the sweet and innocent moment.
After a while, she settled down and agreed to a repeat performance and even though it was a re-creation and despite a stuffy nose, it was still just as sweet.
Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

JL said...

How sweet! She knew both verses to Away in a Manger when we were singing on the way back from the mall Saturday! That must be her favorite ;)