Monday, August 25, 2008

MUD FIGHT!!!




This is what happens when you let 4 little girls loose to play in the rain, unsupervised!! She is covered in RED CLAY!!! It is also ground in to her hair. Alyson managed to avoid the mud but did thoroughly enjoy the rain. You can see a small glimpse of yet another amazing rainbow we saw today. Here is a better shot, but again, it just doesn't do it justice. It was SO bright and vivid. If you look closely, you can see that it is a double rainbow.

I guess this is more on a serious note but cute at the same time. Never assume that your children are old enough to be left in the bathtub unattended or at least stay within ear shot so you can hear what is going on (if they are older, that is).
I put Alyson in the bathtub while I was cleaning the kitchen after supper ( I can see their bathroom from the kitchen sink). She was very tired and I knew that but what she did completely surprised me. She had been singing and talking then I realized that she had gotten very quiet. I went into the bathroom and this is what I found...

I really thought she was just teasing me but after a good bit of proding, I discovered that she really was sound asleep.
No more leisurely soaks for Alyson when she is this tired.

No comments: