Sunday, August 31, 2008

Beautiful Blushing Bride



I am sure that our family must have set some sort of record - 4 family weddings in one year!! Whew! It has been a whirlwind year, from every perspective, but it has been a good one. We wrapped up all the wedding bliss with Mary Allison's wedding yesterday (Kristi's step-sister) in Brandon. It was absolutely beautiful. I must say that it was probably the most worshipful wedding, with a little humor thrown in, that I have attended.



The reception was held outdoors at a charming old country home. Despite being the end of August, it was very enjoyable. There was good food and dancing. My girls really took to the dancing (that must have been a recessive trait they inherited ;) ). I am not really sure they even noticed the food very much after they found the dance floor. I caught a little bit of their dancing and thought you might enjoy it. They were even able to snag a brief dance with the groom at one point.












Natalie caught the bouquet!!!!!!!



Are you really surprised???


I didn't see it happen but it wouldn't surprise me if she tackled a few other girls to get to it first.


She is already planning her wedding for next weekend.


At the moment we are preparing for Hurricane Gustav as it approaches. Actually, as I type this, the first of the outer bands of the storm are passing over us with some very heavy rain and some ominous looking clouds. I wish I had had time to get some pictures of the clouds as they approached to show you. They were right on top of us before I realized it. I guess I should wrap this up in the event that we lose power. I will post again later.


No comments: