Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taylor Swift OVERLOAD

A very good friend, who shall remain nameless but knows who she is, has introduced my children to Taylor Swift (musician). Now anyone who knows my girls knows they have a somewhat addictive personality and when they find something they like, especially when introduced by someone they like-they are stuck to it like glue. I will probably have to purchase a new CD - I am sure this one is approaching the end of its functional life.

Here is a video of their rendition of "Love Story"

5 comments:

JL said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Great job girls! That was BEAUTIFUL! Remember to thank me one day when you're famous - all I ask for is a little shout-out at the Grammys ;) Sorry Kristi, but I couldn't be prouder :)

Julie Murphy said...

Kristi, I love it too! All I could think about was Megan only it was The Judds(Have Mercy) and Reba McIntyre for us. What a precious memory!

Suzan said...

I love it! so cute!

The Patricks said...

That is so cute! Alyson was really getting into it...and did she have on a yellow dish glove?????!

The Jadzinski's said...

LOL! I guess it does look like that. It is actually a yellow satin Belle (B&B) glove. She had a bandaid on her elbow that was trying to come off - that was her way of securing it.