Monday, October 13, 2008

Wow! An Alyson Moment

OK, so I know that laughing hysterically and following your child around with a camera is not exactly the best way to handle a moment like this. Sometimes you just can't help it and all you parents looking at this can't deny that you have done the same at some point. If you haven't, just humor me and let me think you have. This is also proof to some of you who think Alyson is so sweet and not capable of things like this that, yes she is.

Basically, it all stemmed from her wanting to sleep in the living room with Natalie (she has fall break this week). That was fine with me but she insisted on sleeping on the hard floor and I wouldn't agree with that. When we couldn't come to terms on that I told her she could just sleep in her bed tonight. Well, that went over like a lead balloon and this clip is just a small glimpse of the tantrum that ensued. There were some much more entertaining moments that I couldn't catch because as soon as I started recording she would run - I warned her I was going to get the camera out.

For all you critics who can't believe I allowed this to happen and actually took video of it - not to worry, she got what was coming to her after more than enough warning.

Sorry, I think you will have to look at it sideways - I can't figure out how to rotate it.


Finally, what Alyson really needed!

Poor Natalie had been waiting so patiently to do something with me after storm passed and she fell asleep in the meantime. We will have to make up for that tomorrow because I have a feeling she will have some hurt feelings.

4 comments:

Wampler World said...

I have waited for this posting and it made me laugh out loud!! Oh, how I can see a Hailey in that... Surely it's not in the Patrick genetic code!

JL said...

Wow! That brings back some summer memories - of both girls :) Although, they did tone it down a bit for me.

tandtsmom said...

We've definitely had some of those fits around here! Except they were a little more masculine (more yelling and hitting). Oh! and don't you just love it when big sister/brother feel they need to help you handle little sister/brother! I can feel my BP rising thinking about it!

Joy said...

Definitely can relate to that!! Made me laugh!!