Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy Question - Please jog my memory

I love the sitemeter I have on my blog because it lets me see who is 'checking us out' from various parts of the country and even the world (if I knew anyone other than LeDon outside of the US right now). Sometimes it shows how poor my memory is regarding where some of my friends are located right now. I have noticed that there is someone in New Mexico that checks in pretty frequently, usually at least once daily, and I even saw someone today from Vermont. Please jog my memory and let me know who you are (just leave me a comment). I love to know who is keeping up with us so I can keep up with you as well.

2 comments:

tandtsmom said...

Sorry to disappoint, but, the NM is little ol' me. I figured this out from my sitemeter. Cableone must be out of NM. And, yes, I am stalking you. No, really, I just have an annoying habit of checking all blogs I follow 1-10 times daily. I guess it's a stress reliever when the boys are DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
Rachel

The Ruffins said...

If you get one from Florida it's me--Megan Murphy Ruffin.