Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Bash!

The Diva's

"I got an ipod?!?!"
"I knew I saw a bike in that room earlier!"
Judy Lynn (aka JJ) and the birthday girls

Well, we survived! I guess I shouldn't make it sound that dramatic. Everything really went off very smoothly thanks to Paw-paw's handy work that was done ahead of time. We had a little bit of setting up and decorating to do but no more than your typical party. I think everyone had a great time, including all the little diva's and one little stud muffin. We had music and dancing, wiener roast (the diva's quickly found out that cooking a hotdog over a bonfire was not for them)a hayride and of course, cake and presents. I am posting some pictures of some of the highlights (thanks to Judy Lynn, my impromptu photographer that day) and a video of the girls dancing.


1 comment:

Julee said...

I am SO looking forward to fun times like this with my little girl, Mary McGee!

They are too sweet!